ang blog-ista

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
read up to receive a dosage of arkitek lea's rants about her daily life. arkitek lea is a nomadic blogger. arkitek lea jumps restlessly from one blog to another. arkitek lea wishes to find her "permanent" blog space, HERE.

1.2.10

random social life.

there's a set of pictures i posted on my facebook page with the label "random social life". it wasn't random, not really. but it is a collection of pictures from where i used to work before. those pictures are proof of what my "social life" has been from november 3 to january 18. =)

there's that ongoing belief that you can't find real friends at work. so maybe i should consider myself lucky for the people i've met from there have been a welcome addition to my non-existent social life. i have mia, whom i fondly call my mama mia. and my dear mary, who's still part of that company. there's S and em and kuya bong and chao. and rae and michelle and kyle. for mark, alvin, van, jhang, stresh, red and wenn. it's been a fun ride. wish my wavemates knew how much the experience meant to me.



i have to mention someone separately. and that's dean. my ever reliable buddy. i think i may have found another bestfriend, from work.

----

i've been bumming around for the past two weeks now. after my uncle's death, and my decision to put an end to what i referred to as my "call center adventure"--- i now have a whole LOT of time in my hands.

and unlike my pathetic existence (of around this same time last year), i have been enjoying this relative freeeeeeeeeee schedule. i've been catching up with friends nonstop. i'm lovin' it! =)

----

i have this theory that maybe, just maybe, i am trying to use this active social life to forget about the fact that i am missing my tito tim so much.

hmm.

0 comments: