ang blog-ista

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
read up to receive a dosage of arkitek lea's rants about her daily life. arkitek lea is a nomadic blogger. arkitek lea jumps restlessly from one blog to another. arkitek lea wishes to find her "permanent" blog space, HERE.

23.1.10

yes please, hand me more cheese.

in less than four hours i'd be meeting up with my long lost grade school friend, Kristine Joy Dacanay. and believe me when i say she's my long lost friend. we haven't seen each other for probably about sixteen years.

so yes, i am super excited. i am never the one with a social life but meeting up with "real life" friends are always fun.

we've decided to meet by two in the afternoon at trinoma. i texted her this evening asking for her "coffee-shop-of-choice". she said i'm the boss and she'll be fine anywhere. hahaha. goodluck sa mapipili naming coffee shop bukas. we have sixteen years' worth of stories to share. =)

----

i just added celine valconcha as my new friend in facebook. she's that super sweet and uber charming "adopted" pamangkin of my late tito tim. i just finished viewing the pics from tito tim's wake.. and i miss him. still no tears, but i do miss him. i know he's in a better place now, and he won't be forgotten here.


celine with tito tim's "favorite things". grabbed this photo from her fb photo album, hehe. (hello celine!)

----

i think i haven't been the "best" roomate lately. i wish my roomates, keith and hazel still wants me around for the next months. we're all gearing up to face THE thesis life by june, so help us God. haha. i am still pining positively about the future. i still am. and i'd be more than happy to have my two arki roomates with me.

----

i had a relatively long and qualitative chat with my mareng sarah just before taking my "noodle break" tonight. we exchanged the usual "kumustas". nothing compares to this feeling.. knowing that real friends are just one text/chat/email/call away. =)

----

something great's boiling for february... ha-hum... cherry anne dela torre's getting what? hahaha. we're waiting. =)

0 comments: