ang blog-ista

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
read up to receive a dosage of arkitek lea's rants about her daily life. arkitek lea is a nomadic blogger. arkitek lea jumps restlessly from one blog to another. arkitek lea wishes to find her "permanent" blog space, HERE.

7.8.10

repost(s).

i miss ranting / raving about movies or books or stuffs i simply want to write about.

i should have given my (current) take of "review-worthy" flicks --- but i just can't find time for it. thankfully, i have the luxury to laze around today.

after watching BBC's "SHERLOCK" (it's a must-watch!), i just found myself visiting my previous blogs. (notice those lines at the top of this page? YES, i am a nomadic blogger. i had some previous postings. in fact, i've been polluting the net since 2005, me thinks. ;p).

i managed to salvage these links, my rants about a couple of movies (and a book). since i have to update this blog (pilit na pilit, hahaha), maybe these links can work for now. =)



i enjoyed rereading them. it's like listening to myself talking months and months ago. read 'em when you have some spare time. and drop me a comment. i'd love to hear your thoughts. =)

0 comments: