ang blog-ista

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
read up to receive a dosage of arkitek lea's rants about her daily life. arkitek lea is a nomadic blogger. arkitek lea jumps restlessly from one blog to another. arkitek lea wishes to find her "permanent" blog space, HERE.

25.10.09

today's reports.

nangangapa pa rin ako. 

i am still trying to get the "feeling" of this space.

truth is, i can write anywhere. (as much as i can draw anywhere. hello, aspiring architect here!) but i am all for the presentation. that's why my first posts on the original friendster blog was all colored. (green & maroon, beat that!) that's why i never enjoyed posting in multiply. (i cannot "tweak" the design of the blog. saaaad.) that's why i was lured to join livejournal. ('loved the "mood" descriptions! =D) that's why i ended up choosing this template / background. (over-toasted?)

i needed a more personal space. sabi ko nga, 'yung magbubuo sa kasabugan ko. i hope this will serve that.

i have an entire week of academic break.

for my former roomates / dormates / orgmates / classmates / "batchmates":
YES. i am STILL in school. mamatay kayo sa inggit. hahaha. i know how much you rant about how easier it is to be studying. belat. =p

and to answer the eternal question of when will i ever graduate:
i can now answer you confidently with a resounding: SOON.

---

i decided not to go home, at least until i can decide how to spend the next five months of my life. yes, i am that serious. and the thought makes me all excited.

tomorrow, i'd drop by the college admin office and file for my mrr letter. for those who do not know what the hell that means... err... that's as appeal for the maximum residency rule in UP-diliman. a five-year course, like the bs architecture course, have a seven-and-a-half-year "grace period". i am overstaying, so i need to file that sweet, sweet letter. =j

i could have filed for the letter last friday, but the ever reliable water delivery did not arrive "after lunch".... and i was tied to watching "the vampire diaries". haha.

i now officially heart stefan salvatore.


definitely my personal brand of vampire.


the cast of "the vampire diaries".

---

my other arki roomate, kit (who's probably the only "broken hearted" girl that still looks that good), wants to have a haircut and i would like to join her. i haven't touched my hair since the start of this semester--- tomorrow is the day for a hair makeover! (yeah right, i doubt if anyone will notice the difference. i usually tie them all up anyway. haha.)

today, i was able to help a former roomate, april. (she was demoted to being my "next-door neighbor" after a sem. we definitely should not stay in one room, haha.) and since she was using dell, i finally had time to clean the ref. ah, me so proud of myself. the ref-cleaning was on the top of my head for the past five months. i just couldn't do it. and today, i did. such an accomplishment. =D

---

my brain is still exhausted over all my x-men evolutions all-nighters. but i can't stop. in fact, i'd be continuing my marathon after writing this.

ah, the life. =j

0 comments: