ang blog-ista

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
read up to receive a dosage of arkitek lea's rants about her daily life. arkitek lea is a nomadic blogger. arkitek lea jumps restlessly from one blog to another. arkitek lea wishes to find her "permanent" blog space, HERE.

3.2.10

here's some joseph fiennes lovin'

what happens if and when everyone catches a glimpse of the future? 
thanks to my roomate kit, another american tv series is included on my must-watch list:

 

the show had me the moment i saw joseph fiennes' face on my laptop screen. (er.. sorry, i was aiming for this one to at least sound intelligently written. haha.)

written and directed by the same guy whose blade adaptation i didn't like (he's the same david s. goyer right?), this tv series managed to make me forget about my csi new york devotion... again, thanks to joseph fiennes. =)

----

there are three things that needs to be checked out before i plummet into any tv series addiction:
(1) if it's highly recommended by someone i know / trust / love. 
because i don't just follow tv shows out of nowhere. i need to be literally dragged into it. talked into it. swayed into it. i was enticed by someone really close to me to watch grey's anatomy (yes, that's still among my guilty-iest pleasure). and both kyle xy and the big bang theory were recommended by geek friends.

(2) if i believe the tv show will contribute to my well-being. i'll be "wasting" time over it, it might as well be all worth it. (i.e. if it has an amazing cast, an amazing story, an eye-candy.. haha!)

(3) if the characters are engaging enough. 
you'd know a show's good enough for you after watching the pilot episode. the vampire diaries did not pass my number 1 and 2's.. (i decided to watch it on my own; i am not a vampire fanatic) but the characters were engaging enough, i am staying put. (hellooooo, have you seen the vampires in that show?) same goes for hannah montana. (yes, i am a fan of that show.) both glee and CSI:NY passed all these three "standards" btw. =)

--- 

jessica zafra sure wasn't lying when she said she was smitten by joseph fiennes. i knew i am. one look and i know i may have found the man i've been waiting for. this photo taken from this site. click on that link and you'd see the actors' personal history. =)

-----

by the way, not to compare the acting resume, but for some reason, joseph reminds me of freddie prinze jr.

i don't know. or maybe it's just me. haha.

0 comments: