ang blog-ista

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
read up to receive a dosage of arkitek lea's rants about her daily life. arkitek lea is a nomadic blogger. arkitek lea jumps restlessly from one blog to another. arkitek lea wishes to find her "permanent" blog space, HERE.

19.1.10

oatmeal addiction.

what follows are the results of fun, fun, fun quizzes from one of my most favorite website. just like those addicting facebook quizzes, i am very much aware that they are pointless, and that they are not in any way indicative of who i am as a person.. but i enjoy taking them anyway.

---
How long could you survive chained to a bunk bed with a velociraptor?
Created by Oatmeal

less than 30seconds. aha, the dino is pretty slow. =)
---
Are your loved ones plotting to eat you?
Created by Oatmeal

hmmm... thing is, i am miles away from my family. will this apply to my roomates too? hahaha. but i have my family in mind while answering the quiz. maybe i should retake it. lol.
---
How many germs live on your cell phone?
Created by Oatmeal

multiply that by two, since i have to cellphones. yay.

---
The Zombie Bite Calculator
Created by Oatmeal

stefan salvatorre can bite me, anytime. =p ay vampire pala sya, hindi zombie. then, i'd just have to make sure all my plant warriors are ready to protect me. hahaha.

---
and yes, it gets gross-ier.

How many tapeworms could live in your stomach?
Created by Oatmeal

---
i was supposed to report about the fact that i had dinner at banana leaf-greenbelt with tito father and ate loy. and that i was able to submit my resignation letter to my pseudo part-time company. went home around 3am, don't ask me why.

and i still have a whole lot of unfinished business... i'm calling it a day for now. =)

halleluia oatmeal, for taking my mind off things. one more csi: new york ep, then i can sleep.

0 comments: