ang blog-ista

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
read up to receive a dosage of arkitek lea's rants about her daily life. arkitek lea is a nomadic blogger. arkitek lea jumps restlessly from one blog to another. arkitek lea wishes to find her "permanent" blog space, HERE.

23.4.10

because.

i promised myself i'd be writing something here before this week ends.
and promises made to thy self should always, always, always be fulfilled.

just like how i promised not to enter politics (ever again) once i leave secondary school. three years later, i entered the UP architecture student council. (and made history a year after that. haha.)

just like how i promised myself i won't be neglecting ANY of those responsibilities i willingly accepted. (i missed class today because i "overworked" myself yesterday.)

just like how i promised myself i won't stay up later than 2am. here i am, still not in my pajamas, typing away.

if there's one soul who suffers my eccentricities more than any other person--- it's me!
(ay, anlabo. hahaha.)

but still. here i am. fulfilling a promise i made to myself:
I WILL BE WRITING SOMETHING HERE BEFORE THE WEEK ENDS.

and to spice up this page, here's "my life" through my phone's random pictures:
(more photos are on my facebook page.)



Sir Carl Joseph Jamosin--- my would-be source of summer happiness. HAHAHA. 
Last-Summer-Class-in-UP FTW!



Blueberry Cheesecake = ultimate comfort food.
And Friuli's triple cheese pizza.
And I heart Froyo's Large Cup with blueberry and strawberry and apple cinnamon.
And Cibola's Carbonara.
Yes, this year I am re-igniting my love for goooood food! =D



As I've said, I super love Friuli's triple cheese pizza. =))


and... i finally had my haircut at Piandre-Trinoma
Best experience by far. 
I didn't post this one on facebook, as I don't like to "hear" the comments. Nyay.
But no, those bangs aren't staying. hahaha. =p

Now, I can check that "Weekly" Checklist. 
(Plus, I finally came around and watched the three Flashforward eps. YEY.)


0 comments: