ang blog-ista

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
read up to receive a dosage of arkitek lea's rants about her daily life. arkitek lea is a nomadic blogger. arkitek lea jumps restlessly from one blog to another. arkitek lea wishes to find her "permanent" blog space, HERE.

28.4.10

all's well, it'll end well.

i succeeded on staying at the UP main library from 10:30am up to 2:30pm today. my goal was to study for the exam on Monday. it's too high maintenance to stay in technohub. i also need to lay off my caffeine intake anyway, so using the library as my new "hangout" is the most feasible thing to do.


BUT. real study time took just about an hour. HAHAHAHA ;p 

i have this unexplainable affinity to books. when i happen to be near one, i swear i can hear them calling out my name. yeah, staying on the same room with the biggest book collection in the country is a major major MAJOR mistake... or not. =)

it was a healthy alternative to staying in front of dell (mafia-ing, plurking, emailing) , munching over junk food (only pure water is allowed inside the library), and a good way to escape the sun. i didn't actually read the books from cover to cover. i simply scanned it, taking down notes along the way. i am sure i made my braincells proud. =D

i managed on salvaging three books. one was "the idiot's guide to catholicism", another was all about building self-confidence, and the other one was about stress-proofing one's life. i am trying to rekindle and upgrade my vocabulary and english skills so i imposed a five-word-a-day rule to myself. given all those three books, i was able to list down over twenty. haha. 

i am not really supposed to bond with dell now. so let me just post this. just for the sake. =))


0 comments: