ang blog-ista

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
read up to receive a dosage of arkitek lea's rants about her daily life. arkitek lea is a nomadic blogger. arkitek lea jumps restlessly from one blog to another. arkitek lea wishes to find her "permanent" blog space, HERE.

25.4.10

because i'm old school. (and really vain, sometimes.)

i finally gained 'nuf courage to post a new facebook profile picture. it's the same picture i posted from my previous entry, the one showing my relatively new 'do. i don't really want to post it, as i don't want to get "embarassing" compliments. haha. but a procastinating mind's gotta do what it can do, riiiight?

i spent time tweaking it a bit--- blurring it a little, changing it to black and white. (the result is a huge old-school-looking, id-worthy, amateurish pic.)

i don't usually register well on cam, 'lest i am on my "angle". (sorry to burst the bubble guys, but there's an entire encyclopedia of tricks we follow to make us incredibly pretty for pictures. hahaha.)

yes, i am very much aware, that picture isn't my best shot... which is why i like it. =)

(is it just me or is my writing style migraine-worthy? forgive me folks. my writing depends on my mood. three fourths of my brain's all used up--- math54 formulas. *ahem*)

i am still not used to THE bangs. this summer hell (read: killer temp!) isn't helping me on my quest of "letting my hair down". i am just slowly internalizing the look. (the haircut's pretty expensive, you know. ;p)

i have to document my state of mind too. even though i know i probably won't be so proud of this particular entry.

it's just that... good things happen whenever i blog.

and again, a procastinating mind's gotta do what it can do.

my profile pictures thru time:

my very first fb profile picture. 
shot taken january 2009. 
cropped from a picture with my younger sister ba.

 
i loved how i "glowed" on this one. 
this is a picture with my bestfriend icha, July 2009.



note my genuine-looking, super warm smile. 
shot taken early this year.



if only i didn't put my hair up, this picture could've transcended all of my pictures to date.
haha. vain ego signing out. ;p

0 comments: