ang blog-ista

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
read up to receive a dosage of arkitek lea's rants about her daily life. arkitek lea is a nomadic blogger. arkitek lea jumps restlessly from one blog to another. arkitek lea wishes to find her "permanent" blog space, HERE.

22.10.09

i'll start.

hey, hey world. it's me. your proverbial (i don't even know what the hell that word means, i just like how it sounds) daughter.

for months i've been trying to own a senseful (apparently there's no such word, at least according to the word/spelling/whatever checker) blog. if you'll look around, i had a couple of blogs before. (no, i am not to discuss them one by one now.) i felt like i have spread myself too thin on cyberspace--- i need to put my acts together.


i am actually in the middle of studying for my last examination for this semester. haha.

for weeks i've been trying to compose what to write as my initial post. so i figured, hey, why not just leap and get down to it?

and yes, this is it. ME BACK. definitely back.

i will, literally, keep you posted.

0 comments: