ang blog-ista

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
read up to receive a dosage of arkitek lea's rants about her daily life. arkitek lea is a nomadic blogger. arkitek lea jumps restlessly from one blog to another. arkitek lea wishes to find her "permanent" blog space, HERE.

24.10.09

more official announcements.

i know for a fact that writing religiously on this supposedly permanent blog space will be a struggle. that's the beauty of it. struggling never fail to bring out the best in me. or at least i think so. =)

the semester has officially ended. if this was any other sem, i should have been home by now. away from all the madness of the city. but i made the decision to stay. i need time to figure things out. time to take responsibilities. time to officially grow up.

truth is, i still do not have anything to write about. you, my dear reader, may very well be wasting your precious time reading this second post. this won't make sense to you. at least not yet. for i still do not have anything to rant about. (notice just how redundant those string of words were?) or maybe i have, but i am not yet ready to share. that's the beauty of it, i can write whatever i want, whenever i want to.

i made this blog to "compose" me. this will serve as that one primary place where, at least for now, anyone can find me. (yes-yes-yes, i am soooo stalker-friendly.)

notice that i changed my profile picture. see how beautiful i am. hahaha. i do not want to put up some kind of a pretty face. i want to show me, the struggling wanna-be-architect. i want to show me all geeky and plain for now, because i can have all the time to be pretty once the world is all ready for me.

yes, i'd take the ugly duckling phase for now. and i am more than ready to undergo the transition. let my newly recharged life begin. =)

0 comments: