ang blog-ista

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
read up to receive a dosage of arkitek lea's rants about her daily life. arkitek lea is a nomadic blogger. arkitek lea jumps restlessly from one blog to another. arkitek lea wishes to find her "permanent" blog space, HERE.

27.10.09

pardon me, i'm on a high.


i am, definitely, on a high. and on a roll.

everything i scheduled for today happened:
  • i was able to submit the mrr letter (and return two overdue books in the library), which means i can officially go on a quick academic break. (yaaaay, i still have to finish the completion requirements for sir padre!)  
  • the scheduled haircut date with roomate kit? check. 

 she went from this:



to this:




i had my hair done too. i got my "bangs" and a half-inch trim. hahaha. yes, even i couldn't tell the difference.

(ssssh, this is keith's hairday. let's not ruin it by talking about me.)
if you'd insist: my hair's good. but i can use some highlights. =D

----

i got tres from the geodetic engineering subject; and an uno and 1.25 for the two physical education classes ("walking" and "linedance", respectively). which is more than what i could ask for.

aha-aha, i am in nirvana!

i am enrolling for a "streetdance" class for the second semester. 'better use up all the slots while i can still call myself a UP student.

here's me. on upd's online grade viewing system: 

the ge11 grade is not yet in. so are the grades from the major subjects. i am crossing my fingers, but with what i have done for the duration of the past semester, i hope i can secure all the subjects. i sure wish i do. i am not supposed to fail any subject. evar. =D (i neeeeeed to make sir nick proud. kamon!)
also included are the subjects i have enlisted for the second semester, which will greatly depend on...

---

the job i'd take up for the next five semesters.

i will embark on a job hunting journey later. (it is 2:14am according to dell. i have to be up by 6am. *texting mommy to wake me up*)

i have no idea where the path to this part-time job plan will lead me. all i know is that the thought gets me all excited. my first stop will be to visit IBM. then i'd take it from there. wherever.

i hope to share more stories soon. =j

---

assuming that today is already a Tuesday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my ex-2b roomate


CHERRYANNE DELA TORRE.
yes, i know. she's a prettyhead. and one hell of a smart-ass too.
she's no more my roomate, but i am sure we'll keep in touch.
che: we'd crash your place soon. =j

---

facebook says the following friends are celebrating their birthdays today too:
  • cheska (francesca latay)
  • shems (shema herrera)
  • anj (anj vasquez)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY fb buddies! =p

---

belated happy birthday (yesterday) to my original arki pare: kenneth daniel cabalatungan romay.
'course we've talked over the phone. i actually missed you! hahaha.


i can almost hear mareng sarah's voice saying:
"yak ka... magdamit ka nga!!! baket ka nakahubad???"
HAHAHA.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARE!

---

belated happy birthday to my first and only buddy, arch. glen orbon.

and my yfc sister gracie:


 
taken the last time we saw each other (summer 2009). i'll see you soon iha. you know ate lea loves you.

---

and to wrap this one up,

kit's new hair reminds me so much of this:


nora zehetner...


plays one of the newer characters in grey's anatomy, Dr. Reed.
i love her barbie-like face, but i hate her character. haha.
i want my original fab five back.



0 comments: