ang blog-ista

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
read up to receive a dosage of arkitek lea's rants about her daily life. arkitek lea is a nomadic blogger. arkitek lea jumps restlessly from one blog to another. arkitek lea wishes to find her "permanent" blog space, HERE.

9.3.11

Wednesday tidbits.

this is why tweeting is better than blogging. 

Ate the leftover Charlie's Burger from last night.
Had my morning coffee.
Emailed my CWTS 2 professor.

Should be running for the lunch mass.
(It's Ash Wednesday! Lenten Season's here!)

I just have to get this 1pm-4pm class routine. (at least six more sessions to go!)
Crossing my fingers, that I am not too far behind.

(25 sketches for LA1 --- due next week!)

psych101 reporting on Friday.
Should start with the thesis book by Friday night.
Dinner with TEAM AIT before that.

why oh why oh why oh why am i still feeling like this?


0 comments: