ang blog-ista

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
read up to receive a dosage of arkitek lea's rants about her daily life. arkitek lea is a nomadic blogger. arkitek lea jumps restlessly from one blog to another. arkitek lea wishes to find her "permanent" blog space, HERE.

9.3.11

some thesis.

i should be posting my actual thesis output, but i figured i can do that once i'm officially done with the book.

so, here's me on that unforgettable feb 22 afternoon --- all yellow, without any sleep, and trying to look like i'm all set for that bright architecture future:

the AIT jury was explaining something here

i watch as my jury scrutinize my outputs:

yes, more explainin' on my end






and picture with my tatay, after the delibs:

----

give me at least three more weeks.
and i swear this blog will be back in full swing. ;p

0 comments: