ang blog-ista

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
read up to receive a dosage of arkitek lea's rants about her daily life. arkitek lea is a nomadic blogger. arkitek lea jumps restlessly from one blog to another. arkitek lea wishes to find her "permanent" blog space, HERE.

2.4.11

confessions.

i am in an emotional limbo.

'been here since i can't remember when. (or maybe since June.) and i am afraid that if i don't get to "fix" all this emotions, i'd be doomed.

or maybe not.

because i have been blessed with an awesome set of family, and friends.

i am still in limbo (yes, like that Inception-limbo).. but I am glad a lot of people are waltzing in here, with (and along) me.

---

that's my cue to share my THESIS' ACKNOWLEDGMENT PAGE.
(which, by the way, i've already posted on my facebook photos section.)

i am posting this page 'as it is'.
(although i must admit that some names were not on the printed / book copy.)

also, forgive me for the grammar lapses.
this is my heart talking:



---

there are too many names to tag. i just hope that when these people "google" their names, they'd stumble upon this post.

---

there may also be a lot of people i have "forgotten". i hope that they know how grateful i am for all their help and support.

thesis life is over, and i am now awaiting real life. =)

---

"Last Day" Thesis Photos: 24 March 2011

with TEAM AIT (Lloyd Fontilla and Dorothy Lee) at the UAPSA-UP Tambayan.
(My first time to stay at the tambayan for over six freakin' hours! FUN!)



L-R: Dorothy, Edpat, Lloyd and Me.
All greasy and "haggard". heehee. ^_^



And FOOOOOOD to wrap-up THE day.
such-a-relief-being-relieved-from-thesis. ;p
(at Seafood Island - Technohub)

photo credits: Lloyd Fontilla, Dale Cortez

0 comments: