ang blog-ista

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
read up to receive a dosage of arkitek lea's rants about her daily life. arkitek lea is a nomadic blogger. arkitek lea jumps restlessly from one blog to another. arkitek lea wishes to find her "permanent" blog space, HERE.

13.8.10

who knows?

my yahoo email was hacked it morning. i have absolutely no idea how it happened, and i do wish it won't happen again. i am a relatively simple internet user. the sites i visit are almost the same everyday --- facebook, plurk, twitter and google. my formspring account is now disabled (hehe), and there's only that freelance writing forum that i visit at least twice a week.

so, i have to delete the arkitek_lea yahoo account. i spent the past three hours cleaning up the inbox of the yahoo account that i'll be using now. (i'm back to my old ym id: francesleana). i don't usually use my yahoo email, but i need it for my thesis egroup.

(just for the record, my official email address is arkiteklea@gmail.com)

you can see all my personal sites inside this blogsite. (left-side, under "today, in Manila". yes, that weather app was added today!) and i hope i'd be safe from any kind of hacking in the future.

----

my mafia wars is haunting me. i resolved to stop playing last summer. oh no. should i play that app again?

(okay, i am back mafia-ing. hahaha.)

0 comments: